CE Custom Car Spoilers Wing For Ford Mustang GT350 2015 - 2017

Basic Information
Place of Origin: Guangdong, China (Mainland)
Brand Name: Artcarspro
Certification: CE
Model Number: Mustang GT350
Minimum Order Quantity: 1 Pair / Negotiable
Price: Negotiable
Packaging Details: PE Foam & Carton
Delivery Time: 7-15 Days
Payment Terms: T/T, PayPal, Western Union
Supply Ability: 10000 / Pairs per Month
Contact Now

For Ford Mustang GT350 Style Tyle Look 2015 - 2017

Carbon Fiber Rear Tail Trunk Spoiler Wing Lip Diffuser

 

Rear Spoiler Wing For Ford Mustang GT350 For Sale 2015 - 2017 Carbon Material

 

 

GT350 Mustang Spoiler definitely in GT350 specs

As a redy-to-race version of the Ford Mustang automobiles, GT350 has even more muscular styling and higher-level performance. GT350R, while both versions have specially tuned chassis as well as sticky tires and improved aerodynamics, the GT350R adds even more racy upgrades, such as unique carbon-fiber wheels and numerous weight reductions. Who wins this matchup? What's your dream spoiler for your ford mustang. Review below to know more.

 

Detailed Information

Item Object GT350 Trunk Spoiler Wing by Artcarspro
Apply Vehicle For Ford Mustang GT350
Material Carbon Fiber
Number GT350
Application Year 2015 - 2017
ODM / OEM Accept

 

CE Custom Car Spoilers Wing For Ford Mustang GT350 2015 - 2017

 

CE Custom Car Spoilers Wing For Ford Mustang GT350 2015 - 2017

CE Custom Car Spoilers Wing For Ford Mustang GT350 2015 - 2017

CE Custom Car Spoilers Wing For Ford Mustang GT350 2015 - 2017

Artcarspr designs and manufactures innovative carbon fiber aerodynamic products specifically for your vehicle. Each product is manufactured with the highest quality standards and inspected by our quality control team before leaving our manufacturing facility. These products are manufactured with a Grade A carbon fiber material and finished with a premium clear coat with UV protection.

We are a professional manufacturer of carbon fiber parts, development and manufacturing. And as a manufacturer-type wholesaler, we focus on famous vehicle brand model carbon fiber parts, like (roof) spoiler, front (bumper) lip, rear diffuser, mirror cover, front grille and interior trims. A wide range of diversity, reasonable price and on-time delivery.

 

Payment
We accept T/T, PAYPAL, Western Union. Please note that the price is just for EX-WORK, any duties, taxes, shipping cost, trucking fee or other charges are not included.

FAQ

1
Q: How will you pack the goods?
A: Generally, our products are packaged with foam and carton. And sometimes wooden frame if necessary.

 

2
Q: What is your payment method?
A: PayPal, Western Union remittance, T/T etc... We usually require 30% deposit and the rest 70% before shipping objects out.

 

3
Q: Will you test the products before shipment?
A: Yes, we will arrange quality inspection before delivery.

 

4
Q: Are you a trade company or a manufacturer?
A: We are a manufacturer who possesses his own factory while we do business ourselves.


5
Q: Is there a custom accessory
A: Yes, please provide the specifications and drawings you need and we will have our designers and the floor working on it.

Contact Details
Juno

Phone Number : +8613802941006

WhatsApp : 8615099999791